Existing volunteers who have gone through orientation can enter their information below to access their Personal Volunteer site. Existing volunteers can view their volunteer history and sign up for future shifts.
What You’ll Need
- Masks: We mandate the use of cloth or other non-surgical masks at all Lakeview Pantry sites in accordance with CDC recommendations. Please plan to wear your own mask. (If you do not have a mask, we will provide you with one.) Please review this link for instructions on how to wear masks properly.
- Screening Questions: You will also need to complete a brief self-assessment regarding your health.
- Travel Order: Out of an abundance of caution, we are requiring that volunteers who have traveled to one of the states that require quarantine upon arrival not volunteer for 14 days. This also includes volunteers who have received a negative test since their return to Illinois.
Keeping You Safe
We are working hard to take extra precautions, including but not limited to:
- Increased cleaning and sanitizing of frequently touched surfaces
- Providing gloves and hand sanitizer to our volunteers and staff
- Encouraging clients to wait in line 6 feet apart
- Offering only virtual volunteer orientation and social services sessions
Please put your health and safety first, especially if you are at higher risk of getting very sick from this illness. Per the CDC, this includes older adults and people with serious chronic medical conditions, including heart disease, diabetes, and lung disease.
Lakeview Pantry truly appreciates the continued dedication of our volunteers during this difficult time. We are always exploring new process improvements to support social distancing. Learn more about our efforts here.