To help keep volunteers and staff safe, Nourishing Hope requires all volunteers to submit proof of COVID-19 vaccination.
For New Volunteers
Join our passionate community of thousands of dedicated volunteers serving our fellow Chicagoans! We are so grateful to have such a committed group of capable individuals. We have many volunteer opportunities in Chicago for adults, children, and families!
For Existing Volunteers
Existing volunteers who have gone through orientation can enter their information below to access their Personal Volunteer site. Existing volunteers can view their volunteer history and sign up for future shifts.
Becoming a Nourishing Hope Volunteer
- The first step is to complete our registration form by clicking here
- After you register, you will receive an email with your personal volunteer site link, orientation and information on how to sign up for your first volunteer shift.
- Our virtual orientation covers volunteer responsibilities, our policies and how to get signed up for your first volunteer shift!
- All volunteers are required to complete a COVID-19 screening questionnaire before every volunteer shift.
- To help keep volunteers and staff safe, Nourishing Hope requires all volunteers to submit proof of COVID-19 vaccination.
Nourishing Hope Exists Because of the Support of Our Neighbors.
With multiple food distribution programs that deliver the equivalent of 4 million meals each year, plus thousands of social service visits that empower healthy lives, Nourishing Hope strives to build a brighter future for all Chicagoans. Join us today!