Welcome to Our Free Online Market!
Our new Online Market is a free service that fits your schedule! Order on your own time from any computer or smartphone. Find what you need to create healthy, delicious meals. Pick up from our warehouse.
It’s food, fast and easy. It’s a new way to get you what you need.
- Frozen meats, canned goods, cereal, milk, eggs, and fresh produce are available
- Substitutions where available – get the food you want
- No need to wait in line
- Continued access to physical pantry
The Online Market is a monthly order. You can still make your weekly pick up at our other locations.
A Service Built Around You
You deserve an easy way to get the food you and your family need. If you meet our eligibility requirements, you can take advantage of all our services on your schedule. Ordering and picking up food has never been easier!
What You’ll Need To Sign Up
The first time you use our new Online Market, you’ll need to provide easy documentation.
For ID verification, we accept a photo or scan of the following:
- A government-issued ID
- Social Security card
- Consulate card or matricula
For children (under 18), we are flexible and can accept:
- Birth certificates
- Medical cards (Medicaid or other insurance)
- Health records signed by a doctor
For address verification, we accept a photo or scan of the following:
- A current signed lease
- An electric, gas, or cable/internet bill from the last 6 months
- A government-issued ID or consulate card that was issued within the last 6 months only
How Ordering Works
Each household is eligible for one monthly distribution. Once registered, all you have to do is login on any Tuesday that you’re eligible to customize your order for that month and lock in your cart.
How Pickup Works
After registering, you’ll select a pick-up window. Be sure you’re available during the window and have appropriate transportation for over 80 pounds of healthy food!
Am I Eligible?
Our online portal is easy to use and easy to access. Check out if you’re eligible to take advantage of our free services:
- Your income is at or below the government’s guidelines
- You live in our service area — if you do not live in our service area, please contact Greater Chicago Food Depository at (773) 247-3663 or www.chicagosfoodbank.org.
- You have documentation that verifies your address
- You have access to cooking and refrigeration facilities in your home
Learn more about our Social Services
We’re more than food. At Lakeview Pantry, you have access to free social services, including mental health counseling, public benefits and employment assistance, and help for domestic abuse. See how we can work with you.