Welcome to Our Free Online Market!
Our new Online Market is a free service that fits your schedule! Order on your own time from any computer or smartphone. Find what you need to create healthy, delicious meals. Pick up from our warehouse, The Hub, or our Sheridan Market.
It’s food, fast and easy. It’s a new way to get you what you need.
- Frozen meats, canned goods, cereal, milk, eggs, and fresh produce are available
- Substitutions where available – get the food you want
- No need to wait in line
- Continued access to physical pantry
The Online Market is a monthly order. You can still make your weekly pickup at our other locations.
Important COVID-19 Notes
- In response to the COVID-19 (coronavirus) outbreak, Lakeview Pantry has modified its food distribution model in order to limit the possible transmission of the virus and keep our staff, volunteers and clients safe, while at the same time ensuring our neighbors in need get the food they need to feed themselves and their families. Click here to learn more
- Please be advised, you must be wearing a mask to receive services. Thank you for your cooperation and helping us keep our staff, volunteers and other clients safe.
A Service Built Around You
You deserve an easy way to get the food you and your family need. If you meet our eligibility requirements, you can take advantage of all our services on your schedule. Ordering and picking up food has never been easier!
Order Placement: (Place order 2 days before pickup)
Tues by midnight for Thur pickup
Wed by midnight for Fri pickup
Thur by midnight for Sat pickup
The Hub, 5151 N. Ravenswood
Thur: 2 – 7pm
Fri: 12 – 4pm
Sat: 12 – 3pm
Sheridan Market, 3945 N. Sheridan
Thur: 12:30 – 2:30pm
Specific pick-up windows are selected during the registration process.
By appointment only
What You’ll Need To Sign Up
The first time you use our new Online Market, you’ll need to provide easy documentation.
For ID verification, we accept a photo or scan of the following:
- A government-issued ID
- Social Security card
- Consulate card or matricula
For children (under 18), we are flexible and can accept:
- Birth certificates
- Medical cards (Medicaid or other insurance)
- Health records signed by a doctor
How Ordering Works
Each household is eligible for one monthly distribution. Once registered, all you have to do is log in on a Tuesday or Thursday that you’re eligible to customize your order for that month and lock in your cart.
How Pickup Works
After registering, you’ll select a pick-up window. Be sure you’re available during the window and have appropriate transportation for over 80 pounds of healthy food!
Am I Eligible?
Our online portal is easy to use and easy to access. Check out if you’re eligible to take advantage of our free services:
- Your income is at or below the government’s guidelines
- You have access to cooking and refrigeration facilities in your home
- You live anywhere in the city of Chicago — there are no service boundaries for our Online Market program
Learn more about our Social Services
We’re more than food. At Lakeview Pantry, you have access to free social services, including mental health counseling, public benefits and employment assistance, and help for domestic abuse. See how we can work with you.