Serving Food and Hope in Humboldt Park
A New Location For the West Side
La Casa Norte’s Fresh Market is operated by Lakeview Pantry and serves Humboldt Park residents struggling with hunger. The partnership between the two organizations is an innovative collaboration created from the mutual belief that basic human needs must be met before the cycle of poverty can be broken.
The Fresh Market provides:
- Nutritious groceries including fresh produce, dairy and meat.
- Access to Lakeview Pantry’s comprehensive social services including public benefits assistance, job search training, and mental health counseling.
- Access to La Casa Norte’s information and referral services.
La Casa Norte’s Community Café is also operated by Lakeview Pantry and serves hot meals on Monday and Wednesday evenings.
La Casa Norte’s Fresh Market
3533 W. North Ave.
Chicago, IL 60647
Fresh Market Hours:
Monday & Wednesday: 11am – 3pm
Community Café Hot Meal Program Hours:
Monday & Wednesday: 5:30 – 6:30pm
Area of Eligibility
Clients of the Fresh Market must reside within the street boundaries shown:
- Armitage on the North
- Cicero on the West
- Chicago on the South
- Kedzie on the East
Fresh Market Social Services
Clients visiting the Fresh Market will also be eligible for Lakeview Pantry’s comprehensive social services. This includes:
- Public benefits assistance
- Job search training
- Mental health counseling
- Information and referral services
Professional counselors and social service interests working for you. There are no strings attached. There’s just service.