Serving Food and Hope in Humboldt Park
A Location For the West Side
La Casa Norte’s Fresh Market is operated by Lakeview Pantry and serves Chicago residents struggling with hunger. The partnership between the two organizations is an innovative collaboration created from the mutual belief that basic human needs must be met before the cycle of poverty can be broken.
Are you a new client? Save time by pre-registering here!
Important COVID-19 Notes
- Lakeview Pantry has modified its food distribution model in response to COVID-19. Click here to learn more
- Please be advised, you must be wearing a mask to receive services. Thank you for your cooperation and helping us keep our staff, volunteers and other clients safe!
- Until further notice, we do not have service area boundaries during the COVID-19 pandemic and are serving residents from throughout Chicago.
The Fresh Market provides:
- Nutritious groceries including fresh produce, dairy and meat.
- Access to Lakeview Pantry’s comprehensive social services including public benefits assistance, job search training, and mental health counseling.
- Access to La Casa Norte’s information and referral services.
La Casa Norte’s Fresh Market
3533 W. North Ave.
Chicago, IL 60647
Fresh Market Hours:
Mon, Tues & Wed: 11am – 2pm
(Weekly produce pickup now available all three days!)
Fresh Market Social Services
Clients visiting the Fresh Market will also be eligible for Lakeview Pantry’s comprehensive social services. This includes:
- Public benefits assistance
- Job search training
- Mental health counseling
- Information and referral services
Professional counselors and social service interests working for you. There are no strings attached. There’s just service.