Lakeview Pantry is looking for an Individual Giving Associate.
Come work for a cause you can believe in – at an organization that will believe in you!
Scope and Responsibilities
The Individual Giving Associate will work to support a multi-faceted annual giving and major gifts program for Lakeview Pantry. This position will manage a portfolio of 150 donor relationships and be responsible for renewal and stewardship efforts accordingly. In addition, this position will be a major contributor of the organization’s annual revenue goal of $3.4M specific to individual donor cultivation and retention.
The Individual Giving Associate will work closely with the Individual Giving Manager, Chief Development Officer and the development team to support the fundraising strategy for online and offline fundraising campaigns. This position will build and leverage relationships and create strategic moves for donors and prospects. The Individual Giving Associate will also help engage systems to cultivate a major gift donor pipeline.
- Lead and manage donor relationships with a designated pipeline of 150 prospects with intent to steward and renew giving to the Pantry.
- Support Individual Giving Manager in identifying strategies to grow overall individual giving annually by 25%.
- Schedule and host donor tours and visits with appropriate teammates, including CEO, CDO and Board (as required) as a means to engage and meet personally with the organization’s donors.
- Within the assigned portfolio, lead, research and identify new and existing prospects for match and campaign-specific gifts throughout the year. Serve as the main relationship manager to donors within the portfolio.
- Write and assemble thoughtful donor-specific proposals for one-year or multi-year gifts and ensure timely mailings and acknowledgement letters.
- Maintain strong donor record keeping, including logging in Salesforce donor cultivation and solicitation documentation, call notes and reminders, thank you notes, follow-up letters and other communications as needed.
- Share responsibility with the Individual Giving Manager to pull and analyze reports to understand donor trends as well as provide other support as needed.
- Leverage technology including Salesforce, Double the Donation, WealthEngine, Classy and more to help fulfill job duties and gain meaningful insights into relationship mapping at the Pantry.
- Serve as a representative for LVP and host donors at volunteer stewardship experiences across all of LVP’s locations throughout the year, including LVP events. Will require access to transportation.
Top Candidates Will Have:
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 1-3 years progressively responsible fundraising, specifically around individual giving.
- Experience with Google suite, Microsoft Office programs and use of relational databases such as Salesforce and online fundraising portals.
- High level of attention to detail and emotional intelligence.
- Excellent oral and written communication and persuasion skills.
- Knowledge of cultivation, solicitation, and stewardship strategies and techniques.
- Ability to initiate and build relationships with prospective donors and interact via telephone and in person with LVP’s board, large groups and donor/family representatives.
- Demonstrated record of success in executing on an individual giving plan.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team setting and manage up accordingly.
No calls please!