Lakeview Pantry is looking for an Executive Assistant.
Come work for a cause you can believe in – at an organization that will believe in you!
Scope and Responsibilities
The Executive Assistant will provide administrative support primarily for the Chief Executive Officer, and as needed for the Leadership Team and Board of Directors. The Executive Assistant’s primary function is to ease the workload of the CEO by performing a variety of highly responsible, confidential and complex duties.
This position performs high level administrative functions, managing communications, databases, policies and procedures, strategic planning, report analysis, special projects and events, calendars, meetings, and travel arrangements.
Essential Job Functions
- Provide administrative support for all executive office functions
- Manage the CEO’s calendar which includes planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel
- Plan, coordinate and schedule meetings for CEO and other members of the Leadership Team
- Monitor and prioritize correspondence for CEO including follow up communication with partners and donors
- Act as the CEO’s representative in dealings with third parties
- Prepare appropriate responses to communications on behalf of the CEO
- Coordinate special projects, including preparing professional reports and presentations and working with all levels of internal management and staff
- Monitor and manage the quarterly progress reporting of the pantry’s strategic plan
- Prepare and format presentations including report preparation, formatting, editing and proofreading, and data research
- Serve as the administrative liaison to the Board of Directors including:
- Manage the scheduling of board meetings, committee meetings, and individual board member meetings.
- Coordinate the preparation and distribution of agendas and meeting packets for board of director meetings.
- Attend all board meetings, and maintain records of proceedings, votes, etc.
- Manage all meeting logistics including Zoom and/or in person meeting logistics.
- Manage all meeting logistics for the Leadership Team and All Staff team meetings including: scheduling, preparing agenda, sending out minutes and action items, set up/tear down, food, etc.
- Conducts internet researches to keep the CEO up to date on things that are important to the organization
- Compile and submit executive expense reports
- Develop and maintain a digital and in-office clerical filing system
- Carry out administrative duties (i.e. photocopying, scanning, mailings, etc.)
- High school diploma or GED required. College degree and/or some college preferred.
- 3-5 years of experience as an Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant or similar role.
- A willingness to support a fast paced and very busy CEO and a high performing leadership team in a very nimble and growing organization.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office, Google Suite and Google Drive.
- Experience with Salesforce, Slack, and Zoom preferred.
- Ability to handle sensitive information in a confidential manner.
- Ability to communicate effectively and represent the organization when speaking with representatives of the media, board of directors, or major donors.
- Ability to thrive in a detail-oriented, deadline-driven environment.
- Strong project management and organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment to meet deadlines.
- Must have the ability to interface with all levels of staff, management, and board.
- Desire, creativity, and flexibility to work in mission driven and fast-growing agency.
- Willing to work flexible hours as needed.
- An understanding of, and belief in, the importance of food security for everyone.
No calls please!