Lakeview Pantry is looking for a Development and Database Coordinator.
Come work for a cause you can believe in – at an organization that will believe in you!
Scope and Responsibilities
The Development and Database Coordinator is responsible for processing all online and offline donations and executing fundraising operations. The Development and Database Coordinator will also serve as a subject matter expert on behalf of the development team for the donor database, Salesforce, and maintain the integrity of donor information.
The Coordinator works under the supervision of the Individual Giving Manager to serve as the primary lead in all donor data entry, data import/export projects, acknowledgement letter processing, and donor reporting and analysis.
Essential Job Functions
- Serve as the point person for the donor database and gift processing; and lead all vendor data relationships with our online and offline fundraising partners, such as Classy, PayPal, YourCause, Double the Donation, Benevity and other online fundraising or employee giving data partners, to ensure essential uploads and data records for accounting and data integrity efforts.
- Manage all gift entries for Lakeview Pantry and ensure deposits are made weekly or as needed during peak periods. Serve as the lead for accurate monthly reconciliation with the Finance team, responding and adhering to monthly close-out procedures.
- Prepare and send all tribute gifts, acknowledgement letters, donor thank you notes, etc., and matching gift paperwork in a timely fashion while adhering to internal procedures and routing appropriately for signature. Customize letters where appropriate based on the nature of gift and organization relationship.
- Serve as the epicenter of the development team’s customer service (development general email and phone line) and respond to donor and department requests for miscellaneous information including gift receipts and donor history, ensuring data accuracy and high customer service.
- Process all Lakeview Pantry merchandise orders and help manage inventory with the marketing team.
- Produce weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual queries/reports to track activity of the team as requested by the Individual Giving Manager or other development colleagues.
- Serve as the development team’s Salesforce analyst to provide insightful reports and analyze data in relevant and meaningful ways. Collaborate closely with the organization’s Salesforce administrator and relevant consultant partners to increase efficiencies and better extrapolate donor trends.
- Assist with details as assigned for fundraising events, including representing the team at third party events and/or Annual Fundraisers.
- Coordinate invitation mailings, event RSVP or other event/data needs requested by the team.
- Monitor and maintain inventory of supplies needed for the development department (printed materials, appeal materials, letterhead, etc.) and place orders as necessary.
- High school diploma, some college preferred.
- At least 2 years of experience in a position of strong admin support and database management/analysis. Salesforce experience preferred
- Enthusiasm for mission-driven work and interest in food insecurity and poverty
- Excellent editing and proofreading skills
- Experience working under tight deadlines and meeting them
- Advanced computer skills including use of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Google suite
- Must be detail-oriented
- Position requires utmost integrity; ethical behavior and appropriate business practices are expected
- Must have ability to prioritize multiple assignments
- Must have strong interpersonal and communications skills, and ability to work both collaboratively and independently
- Ability to work some evenings and weekends, as needed
No calls please!