The results of our client satisfaction survey are in! 98% of clients are satisfied with the services and food they receive at Lakeview Pantry. Thanks to the University of Illinois at Chicago Survey Research Laboratory for helping us create and analyze our client satisfaction survey! Staff will assess the results and develop an implementation plan for any needed changes.
Client Satisfaction Survey Fast Facts:
• 56.2% had to choose between paying rent, buying food or medication in the past 12 months.
• 80 % of clients are currently unemployed.
• 15% of clients receive unemployment compensation.
• The average income of clients is $754 per month – or $9,048 per year.
• 24% of clients have a Bachelor’s Degree or higher.
• 14% are veterans.
• 70.6% of clients receive services from Lakeview Pantry every month.
The most recent report as to LVP client demographics can be found here, in the 2012 Client Survey conducted with Heartland Alliance’s Social IMPACT Research Center. This survey focuses on the demographics of our community, not necessarily client satisfaction; while slightly different in content and questions, these are our most up to date client figures.