Manager of Client Services
Come and work for a cause you can believe in-–at an organization that will believe in you! Lakeview Pantry is looking for a Manager of Client Services.
If you are interested in joining our team, please send cover letter (include where you saw this posting), resume, and salary requirements to: HR@lakeviewpantry.org.
NO CALLS PLEASE.
- Manage supportive services program (Bootstraps).
- Provide individual case management to low-income clientele through individual consults, information and referrals, and support services.
- Allocate grants to clients to assist with basic needs such as clothing, rent, and utilities.
- Manage social and educational programs aimed at building community and decreasing social isolation.
- Partner with organizations to meet the needs of our clients both on-site and off-site.
- Create and track benchmarks of the program’s success, and make recommendations for improvement.
|Top Candidates will have:
- Bachelor’s degree in human services field required.
- Master’s in Social Work preferred.
- Licensed Clinical Social Work (L.C.S.W.) preferred but not required.
- Two years of recent experience addressing the needs of a similar service population, with proven clinical skills.
- Experience building community through a variety of social and educational programs.
- Bilingual (Spanish or Russian) is a plus but not required.
- Proven group facilitation skills.
- Creative and motivated self-starter with a proven record of successful program development.
- Comfortable working with both those struggling financially and nonprofit leaders.
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Proven organizational and follow-up skills.
- Proven ability to work independently and as a member of a team.
- Ability to handle volatile situations calmly, professionally and respectfully.
- An understanding of and belief in, the importance of food security for everyone.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including evenings and weekends.
See PDF of Job Announcement Here.